Well one of these days I will figure out the picture stuff but not right now. It is Sunday night and I am still trying to wind down. I just saw Jens blog and was greatly impress by it. I am liking this blogging crap This morning as I woke up my mind started to race but it was very clear on what needed to be done today. I enjoy days like this when it is very clear and concise and the direction is definitely there as I rolled over in bed and saw the sun and listened to the birds sing the song I knew that it was going to be a choice day and I have not been disappointed by the day. It was a good day for the bishop youth discussion and again the direction was very clear. To finish the day at a relief society board meeting after doing the killer 2:30 - 5:30 schedule for Church. As I settle in for the night I do know that tomorrow I will be wore out but it feels good like I have accomplish something. But the most sweetest thought that I have had today as I have run around and visited with different people and have watch the clouds move through the sky and felt the wind blow what hair that I have left. This thought brings nearly in tears as it does now. Is that I have Kristi standing right by my side I often feel that I have to play catch up with her and often I worry that she is not taken care of and that I cannot express in words what I honestly feel about her. Anyway my dear Happy Anniversary it has been a good 19 years of marriage and thanks for being there and I didn't forget the date. LOVE YA
Oh JEN from time to time there will be sarcasm on this blog LOVE YA TOO KEEP THE CARDS COMING THEY KEEP ME SANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Have you find that spot in the ceiling to stare at yet.
You know what mike I have a favorite spot in every room my office at work has paint falling off the roof and I watch it grow bigger and bigger its great keeps me for going crazy.
Spencer when are you going to update your blog. if you need help call me ok. but so far you've done good i guess.
<3 hanna
Post a Comment