As I look back on the last 20 years I stand at cross roads. The other night I was listing to the conversation that was going on with the kids and I realized that the next 20 years are going to be quite fun. The reason why is my kids are going to start moving on with there great big adventure. They will face cross roads trials and tribulations and hopefully the will ride the wave and overcome. Time will tell I think back to that morning 20 years ago and try to remember all that happen and I do have memories of that morning and as i think about that.... everything comes back the smiles the tears the happiness. Fast Forward 20 years as I sit and listen to the children I am amazed at what I see for what I see is smiles tears and the happiness.
What will the next 20 bring....smiles tears and happiness
Happy 20 years my dear love bri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment